Friday, November 16, 2007

New Tools!

So in my search to make investing that much easier on myself, and in the long term make my picks much more accurate and helpful to my wealth I have discovered a very nice tool written by Ravi Bhavnani whose website is listed above. The tools name is takestock and has some very easy to use features and is extremely customizable! Just thought I would share that with any of you who may read this as it is already making tracking upcoming purchases and sales that much easier. Maybe I will do a more comprehensive review later on, but as for right now I must say I am pleasantly surprised as this kind of software is hard to find (and even harder to find free and good!) This software does need some work, but he is definately on the right track!

As for the markets today I'm happy to report I beat the market with my CAPS today but the portfolio suffered slightly. I would really like people out there to just calm down take a breath and evaluate their positions before acting like the mob they are. Such irrational behavior, though I guess that is to be expected from humans. The market was pretty bland for today so I don't really have anymore updates for you right now. Keep up with your research and I may have some news on Monday depending how things start to move around right before the thanksgiving break. Cyber Monday anyone!

No comments: