Saturday, August 19, 2006

Are there snakes in my pants, or am I just happy to see you?

Now I am going to start off by saying that I really didn't know what to expect when I decided to go see Snakes on a Plane, but I will be the first to admit that what I did end up seeing was ridiculous. Not the kind of ridiculous that makes you mad, or upset, or even the kind that makes you wonder why you spent 10 dollars. This movie was so.... unique in that the only reason it had even a semblance of a plot, was to give some sort of justification for putting snakes on a plane! Do we know if Eddie Kim was ever convicted of anything? What happens to all those families of the people who died on the plane, do they sue the airline, the government, or Eddie Kim? Does just bringing the anti-venom for all these snakes really help when the people are on the verge of death? A good movie answers these questions so that the audience has a sense of closure, but not this movie, oh no, you get nothing but some snakes on a plane, and an attempt at romance.

Because of all this and the whole setup of the movie, I am forced to conclude that Snakes on a Plane is only the first in a series of films to discuss the serious issue of snake security. I believe we will see Snakes on a Boat, Snakes on a Bus, and finally, Snakes in the White House in the coming years. People need to be aware of the serious threat these lovable creatures can pose.

All jokes aside, there are more pressing matters at hand that must be dealt with. The girl has overstayed her welcome! I will not name names, but a certain girl, lets call her Ashley, has taken over one of my roommates rooms, and basically the whole place in an effort to be as annoying and rude as possible. I'm generally not a mean guy, in fact I hate it when people are mean to me, or others, but this girl is certainly a special case. I do not know how someone could be so... boring, stupid, attached, and whorish, all in one package. I guess they are even boy friend and girl friend (I don't know how she tricked the poor bastard into that one). But I have only a few more weeks of this to deal with (hopefully much much sooner), because she will be moving out of our room and into an apartment of her own (what a novel concept, getting her own place to live). With that move I am hoping the last bonds of their relationship will be severed, and that I, will never have to lay eyes upon that woman.

I know that I am being really harsh, and well, a dick, but I raelly don't care, this girl is worth throwing those things out the window (at least until the end of this blog).

So I've covered movie news, annoying girl news, I think I still need to go over the work situation, but as I do have to go to work in the morning, I must cut this short. I will keep y'all posted tomorrow or the next day about that whole mess.

No comments: