Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Word on the street is...

The word on the street is that the Angels beat the Red Sox, and that's all that matters! I must say it was an absolutely awesome game, and I'be been to some rather interesting ones in the past. This game had so many good plays, and equally good mistakes on both sides, and it really did come down to the wire with K Rod ending it with some beautiful last minute pitching! I wont bore you with the details, but Orlando Cabrera impressed me immensely with his ball handling skills and concetration!

Besides that, today was rather uneventful, I didn't really do much, as there was really nothing to do! The game was the highlight of today and that is alright with me! Derek's back from Chicago, which means that SHE is back, and I really can't stand HER. I've locked the door twice on her, ignored her every time I saw her, and basically talked to Derek like she wasn't even in the room. I really hope she knows I strongly dislike her, otherwise I will be forced to conclude she is literally the dumbest person on the planet! This hostility is really starting to drag on me, I mean I don't like being mean and it really goes against everything I believe in. The saddest part of this whole thing though, is that I feel some of the anger towards her from Charlie and myself, is spilling over onto Derek, and that is really not what any of us want in this. She basically needs to leave, or things will become worse between all of us.

I have work tomorrow for the first time since Sunday, and I am really looking forward to it. I really want to get some things done tomorrow, that I hope an average Wednesday crowd will allow me to accomplish. Besides that, nothing is realy happening tomorrow, so I will be taking it easy and not really stressing about much, which is what I need to be doing as I have just been getting more tightly wound up since the break up (yes it was two months ago, and yes I really am glad it's over with, but it still wears on you). After school is out for the short summer vacation I will be relaxing, drinking with some old friends and basically being myself. Heck we might even go to the Primm 300, so I am really excited for some down time, I think I've earned it over these past months. Good night everyone, I need to get to sleep and think some more about secret things....

No comments: